Coronavirus rent crisis
If your situation is urgent please fill out the form on this page: https://londonrentersunion.org/member-solidarity
Thank you! We’ll be in touch soon!
In the meantime, here are two more steps you can take:
1. Share your situation and use the hashtag #SuspendRent.
2. You can join the London Renters Union today for £4 per month. It’s free if you don’t have an income at the moment.
The benefits of joining:
- Join a city-wide community of renters fighting together.
- We’ll do our best to support you through the Coronavirus pandemic and any other housing issues you face.
- Get involved in our movement and take action with other renters. The more people join the union, the stronger our collective action can be.
👉Set up a paid membership for £4 per month here.
If you don’t have an income, you can join for free here.
JOIN THE LONDON RENTERS UNION
We’re a members-led, campaigning union and we’re taking action to make sure all Londoners have a decent, affordable and secure home. Join our community today and become part of the movement to transform the housing system.
The signatories include leaders of trade unions Unite, Unison, NEU, GMB and CWU, tenant unions London Renters Union, Greater Manchester Housing Action and ACORN, and groups campaigning on housing policy such as New Economics Foundation and Generation Rent
Get Active online training session Get Active in the LRU Hello everyone If you’ve joined as a member recently and want to get stuck in, or if you’ve been involved for a little while and want to know more about how the LRU works, this training is for you! These are a...
What: Stop Evictions trainingWhen: Monday 29 March 2021 6pm-8pmLocation: Via Zoom. Register using the form below Are you in debt to your landlord? Are you worried about eviction? Do you want to learn how you can support your neighbours to stay in their homes? We’ve...