Coronavirus rent crisis
Thank you! We’ll be in touch soon!
In the meantime, here are two more steps you can take:
1. Share your situation and use the hashtag #C19RentCrisis.
2. You can join the London Renters Union today for £4 per month. It’s free if you don’t have an income at the moment.
The benefits of joining:
- Join a city-wide community of renters fighting together.
- We’ll do our best to support you through the Coronavirus pandemic and any other housing issues you face.
- Get involved in our movement and take action with other renters. The more people join the union, the stronger our collective action can be.
👉Set up a paid membership for £4 per month here.
If you don’t have an income, you can join for free here.
JOIN THE LONDON RENTERS UNION
We’re a members-led, campaigning union and we’re taking action to make sure all Londoners have a decent, affordable and secure home. Join our community today and become part of the movement to transform the housing system.
Across the city, LRU is building the power of renters. In the upcoming local elections, this means councillors want our votes, and are meeting our demands. Across 6 London boroughs, LRU members have developed local demands about changes they want to see the council...
Do you want to learn how to support renters with housing issues, and take action against landlords and estate agents? This member solidarity training is for you!
Saturday 23rd April 2022, 10.45am - 3.45pm Common Room at Pelican House, 144 Cambridge Heath Rd, London E1 5QJIf you’ve joined as a member recently and want to get stuck in, or if you’ve been involved for a little while and want to know more about how the LRU works,...