Coronavirus rent crisis
Thank you! We’ll be in touch soon!
In the meantime, here are two more steps you can take:
1. Share your situation and use the hashtag #C19RentCrisis.
2. You can join the London Renters Union today for £4 per month. It’s free if you don’t have an income at the moment.
The benefits of joining:
- Join a city-wide community of renters fighting together.
- We’ll do our best to support you through the Coronavirus pandemic and any other housing issues you face.
- Get involved in our movement and take action with other renters. The more people join the union, the stronger our collective action can be.
👉Set up a paid membership for £4 per month here.
If you don’t have an income, you can join for free here.
JOIN THE LONDON RENTERS UNION
We’re a members-led, campaigning union and we’re taking action to make sure all Londoners have a decent, affordable and secure home. Join our community today and become part of the movement to transform the housing system.
Help shape our plans for 2022. Hear from LRU members and branches about our WINS over the past year. Get more involved in the London Renters Union community.
A London Renters Union ‘Learning for power’ session examining the history of community organising
Our Member Solidarity training is for all members who want to support other renters with their housing issues, and stand up to landlords and estate agents. You will learn about how we organise member solidarity in the union, our principles and process, and how we...